Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A change to the Order

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

A change to the Order Empty
PostSubject: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Makai's murderous intent continue to grow steadily. Many order members back up in fear. A dark aurora consumed his body. Many started to faint.

Komui looked up from his paper work, "Whats got him so mad?"

Makai's form disolved into black sakura petals his intent never leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Makai's body reformed on the edge of the black order headquarters. He was sitting on the cliff thinking. His murderous intent had vanished. A frown was plastered on his face as he thought.

Getting up he looked about before heading to the gate. The gatekepper automatically opened up in fear. Makai ignored the fearful looks many were giving him. He walked into his room and laid on his bed. He leaned down the side and pressed a cd player and listened to music while he continued to think.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Makai got up from his bed and turned the player off after a good half hour. He sighed and chuckled a bit. Getting up he walked to his scythe. He tossed it on his back. A guitar appeared on his back as well.

He walked out the door. As soon as he did many gave him fearfuly expression. He smiled at them gentle, "You fear me huh? Its to be expected that you do." His gnelte smile vanished and he gave a cold stoned expression. He placed his hands on his pockets and walked off. He arrived at the gate and walked out of the order. He headed into the forest.

he leapt onto a branch and headed deep bound. He landed by a small lake. He jumped up to a low strong branch and laid down on it. His hands rested behind his head he sighed. He shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Name: Maeve Kanda

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Maeve entered the Order from the Underground canal. She turned to the Finder who had come to Egypt with her, " I'll deliver this to Komui-san. "

" Hai, Maeve-dono... but shouldn't you get your eye looked at... " He sounded hesitant and glanced at her left eye, which was wrapped in bloody gauze. For once her hair was pushed out of her face so that she could see out of her right eye.

" I'll live. Please don't worry about it. I'll get it looked at once I hand over the Innocence. " She was lying but the Finder couldn't tell. He watched as she turned and walked up the stair case into the Order.

Maeve sighed as she felt her body ache a bit, but ignored it for the most part and walked quickly to Komui's office. She knocked on the door and entered.
Komui looked up from a massive pile of paperwork and frowned when he saw the bandage over Maeve's eye, " What is the world- "
Maeve held out the Innocence, " I ran into some trouble with a cat. It's fine. "
Komui knew she wasn't telling the whole truth but nodded and took the Innocence from her, " Good work, " He glanced at her eye, " Mind if I take a look at it... ? "

Maeve sighed and reluctantly unwound the bandages on her eye.
Komui's eyes widened as he saw the blood covered wound where here eye was. Her eye was closed from all the blood over it. " A... cat you say?... " He looked at it for a moment longer then nodded, and Maeve wrapped it back up in the gauze, " Get that looked at immediately by the Head Nurse, if you don't you could lose your vision in that eye... again... " He looked her over and frowned, realizing she wasn't going to listen to him, " That's an order Maeve. "
Maeve's face changed slightly, and she nodded, " Hai, " She bowed and hurried off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Makai cracked open his eyes and yawned. He stretched his arms. He sat in a seated position on the branch. Getting up he jumped forward jumping from the trees branches reaching one of the top branches. He looked over the order with a scowl.

Sighing he laid down on the high branch hands behind his head. He yawned again. He closed his eyes and listen to the sounds of the forest. He drifted back into sleep,
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

The Head nurse hurried over to Maeve once she arrived in the infirmary.

After she examined Maeve's eye and gave Maeve some medicine and ointment for her eye, she redressed the wound and looked and Maeve frowning, " You have the strange habit of getting injured badly... "
Maeve shrugged a little.
The nurse shook her head, " Well, it appears to be healing, but it'll take a long time, sadly, even for you. A wound like that isn't one that is gonna go away fast, so keep it covered, don't try using your eye, and come back here everyday to get it re-bandaged, "
Maeve nodded and stood up, " Very well then. Thank you. "

She left the infirmary and walked to her room. She changed out of her uniform into a pair of pants and a sleeveless shirt. She threw a hooded jacket on as well and put the hood up to hide her eye. She didn't want people asking her about it.

She then walked to the mess hall and got a bowl of rice and tea like usual. Maeve sat alone picking at her food slowly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Makai yawned loudly. He stretched his arms and opened his eyes. He yawned again. He rubbed one of his eyes. He stood up and looked about. He looked to the ground thatw as 100 feet below him. He leapt off the branch and hit the ground with a loud thud shaking the eart.

Patting his jeans he headed back to the order. The gatekeeper opened the gates. Makai walked in hand sin his pockets. He walked over to a wall and sat down. He pulled out his guitar and started to play.

(Drawing Days - Splay)

Hane ga nai tenshi wa boku ni itta
Ie e to kaeru chizu o nakushita

Hiriki na boku wa efude o totte
Kawaita e no gu ni mizu o sasu

Kono me ga hikari o ushinatte mo boku wa egaite miseru
Kono te ga chikara o ushinatte de mo boku wa egaite miseru

Ibatteru suteneko ga waratteta
Agaite ikiru boku o waratteta

Semaku chiisai paretto no ue de
Mazaru kotonaki tsuyoki ishi o

Kurakute tsumetai sekai de mo boku wa egaite yukeru
Akaku moeru hi ga tsukinukeru e o boku wa egaite yukeru

Dareka no tame ni nani ga dekiru tte
Sore dake de mata kore kara mo

Kono me ga hikari o ushinatte mo boku wa egaite miseru
Kono te ga chikara o ushinatte de mo boku wa egaite miseru

Subete o tsutsumikomu you na iro ni
Subete no negai o kometa inori

Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Maeve continued to eat silently. She eventually finished her small meal and headed to the library. Damn that cat... making my life so difficult right now... she shook her head, This is nothing new... I just have to get used to it again... that's all...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Petals blew around Makai forming into three clones. A drum et appeared along with a base and keyboard. The clones and makai played ignoring the strange looks being given to him by the order members.

(Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows)

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love

Come on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
Cause everybody's after love

So I said I'm a snowball running
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love
Melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlight
Shimmering love

Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

These lines of lightning
Mean we're never alone,
Never alone, no, no

Come on, Come on
Move a little closer
Come on, Come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, Come on
Settle down inside my love

Come on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once
Upon a time in love

We're accidentally in love
Accidentally in love [x7]

Accidentally

I'm In Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
Accidentally [x2]

Come on, come on
Spin a little tighter
Come on, come on
And the world's a little brighter
Come on, come on
Just get yourself inside her

Love ...I'm in love

Many raised an eyebrow of confusion at the choice of song. Many began to whisper amongst the selves. Some even mentioned about the scence between him and Maeve in the training room
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Maeve walked quickly to the library with her hood up. She began to notice many people looking at her and she paled a little, They couldn't have... crap the training room! She froze in her tracks, Yuu... if he finds out what I've done... No... he won't care unless it involves my origin... that's all he cares about, right...?

She hurried into the library and searched the shelves for the records she was looking for. She pulled them off the shelf and sat in a corner of the library quietly reading over the records, when she felt heard someone approaching her.

A hand slammed down on the table beside her and she turned recognized it. Maeve didn't look up and continued to read, " Can I help you? "

" Sure you can start by explaining why your eye is really out of commission. Cause frankly I don't buy 'a cat did it' story. " Kanda Yuu stood over Maeve looking very annoyed and frustrated.

" Glad to know you're keeping tabs on me, and for your information, it was a cat. Just happened to be one possessed by Innocence. He wanted my eye. What else is new? " She shrugged and turned the page in the record she was reading.

Kanda slammed the book shut on her hand and glared at her, " Next you can explain why you disappeared for a long time before heading out on your assignment. Also why I'm hearing that you were kissing that crazed Exorcist. "

Maeve pulled her hand from the book and looked at him, " Why is that any of your concern? I'm allowed to do what I want when I'm not under orders. "

He glared at her, " If I find out you did something drastic that you shouldn't have done, I might just consider blowing your cover. Even though the Order, or the ones who told me to keep everything a secret, will be furious, I won't care. All I know is it won't end good for you. " He turned and started to walk away, " Keep that in mind, Maeve. "

Maeve frowned, " Lovely talking to you too... " She reopened her book and started to read where she left off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 pm

The clone on the keyboard started to play first. THe others joined in.

(She will be loved - Maroon 5)

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

[in the background]
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah
[softly]

Try so hard to say goodbye

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Maeve continued to read. After a few hours she leaned back in her chair and looked around. The library was quiet. She liked it that way. There weren't many people in the library today at all, which made things easier for Maeve. She hated to draw attention, and for the longest time she had a fear of even speaking to anyone at the Order.

She rested her head against a pile of books on the table she was sitting at. All the books were volumes and records about Egyptian myths, along with some scientific records from several years ago in the Order. Maeve sighed, research helped her distract her mind for sure, but it certainly wore her out mentally.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Makai and his clones started to play louder so the entire order heard them.

(Noots - Sum 41)

Today is too late
How long do we have to wait
Oh no, I think she knows
That's why I can't let go
I feel this burning inside
A feeling that no one should know
This could be so good again
I'd wait here till then
But not with this
So now I'll leave with

No apologies
I never thought you'd be so
Easily deceived
Now I'll just hang my head (I'm falling further out of place)
While I walk with the dead (all the lies I can't erase)
I'll just hang my head

We're mad with regret
Memories that we'll both forget
So far it's been so hard
To cover up these scars
I see this falling apart
It's easy to just let it go
No luck between us both
So I keep waiting
But not with this
So now I'll leave with

No apologies
Easily deceived
I'll just hang my head

What's left to show
It's so bad but I got to know
What's right don't know
How to find it out on my own

One by one, we both fall down
Who's the first one to hit the ground now
What's worse to kick or fall
Or be stuck standing alone
I'll keep your promises if you
Take back every thing I said
I find its got so cold now
What I've lost my heart and soul

No apologies
Easily deceived
I'll just hang my head

Hang my head.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Maeve lifted her head and listened to the music she could faintly hear. Sighing she gathered the books she had collected and put them all back.
As she did she noticed a group of Finders looking her way. All of them were frowning at her. Maeve readjusted her hood to hide her face more and walked from the library quickly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

The music got even louder. Makai jumped to his feet. A mircophone and stands appeared before him. He gripped it and started to tapp his foot. A large crowd had gathered to watch this strange and most odd event.

(Hey Baby - DJ Otzi)

Hey, hey, baby
I wanna know if you'll be my girl
Hey, hey, baby

When I saw you walking down the street
I said that she's the kind of girl I like to me
She is so pretty, look she's fine
I'm gonna make her mine, oh, mine

Hey, hey, baby
Hey, hey, baby

When you turn and walk away
That's where I want to say
Come on, baby, give me a world
I wanna know, I wanna know

When you turn and walk away
That's where I want to say
Come on, baby, give me a world
I wanna know if you be my girl

Hey, hey, baby
Hey, hey, baby

Hey, hey, baby
Hey, hey, baby

Hey, hey, baby
Hey, hey, baby

Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Maeve could hear the music and blushed a bit when she recognized the voice, Why's he making such a scene...? Her shy personality made her weary of going near the crowd and so she quickly walked to her room and locked the door behind her.

She lowered her hood and sat on her bed sighing, Yuu is mad at me, what else is new... but everything that happened on my mission... losing my eye again... it's not helping... She pressed her back against the wall and looked up at the ceiling.
She closed her eyes as saddening thoughts entered her mind, like 'who am I really..?' 'why do I exist?' to counter these thoughts she quietly whispered, " You're Maeve Kanda. Created by and for the Order. You exist to serve those who made you. Follow the rules and you'll never fall into the dark again... " She sounded almost as if she were reciting some code or script she had heard multiple times. Her voice took it's almost robotic tone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Makai stopped playing. His equipment vanished. His clones dissolved into black sakura petals. blossoms spiralled around makai forming a tower. A mass of Sakura blossoms blew through the entire order. makai appeared on the orders roof. Sighing he leaned back and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:14 pm

After saying this to herself a few times she opened her eye.
Maeve got up and walked over to the lone window in her room. She stared out of it and then at her own reflection in the glass. She sighed when she noticed how pathetic she looked with have her face, almost, wrapped up in bandages.
She turned away and fell on her bed, closing her eye.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Makai placed his hands behind his back. He leaned on the roof. Opening his eyes he watchded the night sky, "I wonder what Maeve is doing. Sigh." Makai rolled onto one of his sides and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm

After dozing off for a while, Maeve awoke suddenly. Her uninjured eye was wide and looking around frantically. After a moment she relaxed, Only a dream...
She stretched and noticed it was very dark outside now. She nodded slightly, and walked from her room pulling her hood up as she did so. She walked to a balcony and leaned against the railing, enjoying the cool air, and the quiet of the night.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Makai stretched his arms. Cracking open his eyes he jumped to his feet. he walked to the edge of the giant roof and crouched. He judged the distance before scoffing. He leapt into the air and hit the ground creating a shockwave. Stretching his limbs he placed his hands in his pockets and headed towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Maeve blinked as she felt a rush of wind go around her. She glanced down and noticed a figure walking to the forest. Frowning slightly she climbed over the railing and let herself fall. She landed on the ground lightly and silently walked towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Makai walked through the forest completely ignoring everything around him. he walked into the middle towards the large lake. He tossed his shirts and cloak off reavling his torso. he dived into the lake and sighed as the cold water hit his skin. He floated on his back as he relaxed. He closed his eyes and blocked himself off from the world.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Maeve reached the lake and froze when she noticed it was Makai she had been following. She slowly backed up and pulled her hood lower to hide her face.

Last edited by Maeve Kanda on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Makai whisteled as he floated in the water not even noticing Maeve. His eyes were closed. his upper clothing and scythe were next to a tree. makai kicked his legs and swam backstroke around the lake without a care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A change to the Order
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next