Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A change to the Order

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Maeve Kanda

A change to the Order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Maeve continued to back up keeping her attention only on the lake, and not what was behind her. She felt her back touch a tree and she spun around, managing to knock over Makai's scythe in the process. The scythe hit the ground with a loud clatter and she froze.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Makai's eyes opened when he heard his scythe drop. His body dissolved into black sakura petals he appeared behind the source. His scythe now at their throat. he blinked when he saw it was Maeve. he dissolved into petals along with his clothing. he appeared to the side fully dressed. His scythe was on his back, 'What are you doing here Maeve-chan?"
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Maeve's eye widened when she felt the coolness of the scythe against her throat. When it vanished and Makai appeared, she took a step back and brought her hood over her face even more, " S-sorry... I was just going for a walk... " She quickly turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Makai placed a hand on her shoulder stopping her, "You don't have to leave Maeve-chan. Theres not much point in it." makai sighed and released his grip he threw his scythe into a stone.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Maeve turned around, but kept her face down, so her hood hid it, " Very well then... I won't leave... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Makai raised an eyebrow as Maeve hid her face, "Whats wrong Koi? Why do you hide your face?" Makai had walked over to her. His hands were on her shoulders.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Maeve remained silent and kept her face down. Tensing a little when Makai placed his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Makai sighed and released his grip. His arms hung by his side. he looked at Maeve, "Whats wrong? Please tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:16 pm

After a moment Maeve reluctantly lifted her head, and pulled back her hood a little revealing the large amount of bandages over her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Makai smiled at her. His arms wrapped around her, "Koi as i said before you know i don't care about any injuries like this. Or is there another reason?" makai held her to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Maeve looked down again, " I shouldn't have been with you that time Makai... though I don't regret it... If... Kanda or anyone founds out... Then... " She shook her head not wanting to think about what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

makai held Maeve tight to him, "You know we could always try and keep this a secret just between us. The order members have only seen us kissing that is it. as far as they know thats as far as we went."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 pm

She rested her head against his chest, " Kanda suspects something more has happened. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Makai smiled at her. he kissed her on the forehead, "He only suspects he doesn't have any hard evidence now does he? As long as we don't provide any he won't find out no?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Maeve looked a little nervous but nodded, " I see your point... " Hide something like this from Yuu...? This is going to be hard... especially when he already suspects...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Makai smiled at her, "Don't worry i have my ways." Both dissolved into black Sakura petals. The two appeared in a large tradional japanese garden. A japanese house was across from them. makai smiled at Maeve, "Welcome to my greatest Illusion an Illusion that is real. An illusion between worlds. We are neither at the lake nor are we anywhere else in the world."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Maeve looked around with slight awe. She smiled a little as she looked at the garden, " It's beautiful... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Makai smiled at her, "As long as we make sure to act like nothing happened around public we can come here to talk or anything else. As long as were in here Yuu can't gather any sort of hard evidence."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Maeve nodded slowly as she continued to look around, " Still... hiding things from Yuu... it's hard for me... " She looked away, " Especially once he starts demanding answers from me... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Makai held Maeve close, "Don't worry Koi theres nothing to worry about." he kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:53 pm

She blushed a little and rested her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Makai's hand cupped Maeve's chin. he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. His other arm wrapped around her waist. he pulled her up so she stood on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Maeve blushed more and kissed him back. She closed her eyes as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Makai's tongue slid into maeve's mouth tasting every inch of her. He pressed Maeve against his body holding her to him.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Maeve blushed much more and opened her eyes a bit. She continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A change to the Order
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next