Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Maeve Kanda

A day in the Order - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 pm

She bit down harder on her lip, drawing blood from it. Maeve kept her eyes shut tightly, and tried hard to ignore all the pain that was covering her body. You've survived worse... you can withstand this...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 pm

he tsked at this. With a click her wounds were healed. He raised a syringe. he placed it into a vien, "Shishishi a poison of my own. HTis will activate the nerves in your body increasing their affects 10 fold. Your feel more pain then you ever did before. shishishishishishi." He released the poison liquid into her body. He waited a few seconds, "This poison takes affect pretty quickly. It should be working now." He pulled out a needle, "This needle should feel like your being impaled on a spear." He threw the needle and it hit her palm.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

She bit down even harder on her lip, blood dripped down her chin now from it. Pain filled her arm from the needle, she fought her instinct to cry out, she felt her body wanting to just blank out already, but she refused to let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:49 pm

He injected another syringe into her body, "This should keep you awake. You may wish to simply fall into bliss unconsciousness but sadly not going to happen." He injected the substance into her body. He pulled out a katana. He impaled it through her left side.

he raised his hand and thrusted into her torso. He grinned as he grabbed one of her ribs. He pulled it out along with his hand. BLood gushed from her wound. The wound started to heal up, "Oh and what i just injected you with also increasing your healing ability. So you'll live through this until i deem to kill you." He broke the rib in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 pm

A small scream escaped her mouth and she bit down on her lip again.
She opened her eyes, which were now a dull gray, and stared at the sky to avoid seeing all the blood on herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 pm

He raised his giant scythe and swung it. THe blade slice across her chest. he wasn't finished dropping it he pulled out a pair of knifes. He slammed them into her shoulder. He grinned. With a click of his fingers the knvies erupted into a small explosion.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Makai stumbeled into the Black Order Headquarters. Stumbling into the library he walked over to Komui and placed the innocence on his desk, "I have it." Komui smiled, "Thank you Makai i'll have it taken to Hevlaska." Bowing Makai walked off clutching his stomach.

He stumbled and fell down a flight of stairs.He groaned in pain. Standing up he noticed the nurse standing over him, "Oh hi...." She glared at him, "WHere is Maeve?" Makai looked at her, "Um i don't no i just got back." Makai activated his innocence and healed himself, "I'll go look for her." He ran off.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 am

Maeve couldn't take it any longer, she screamed loudly, and tears rolled down her cheeks, " Stop it!!! " Blood had splattered across her face and her lip now healed up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 am

The dark figure laughed insanely, "Oh what wonderful screams...shishishishishishi!" He cackled evilly. He pulled out a katana, "Lets start cutting you up!"

Makai raced through the forest, his left eye was red, "Quickly Makai go straight ahead!" His eye changed chocolate brown, "That bastard let me at him let me at him!" Makai gritte dhis teeth, "All of you shut the hell up!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 am

She tried to move her arms and legs to get away, but winced as she felt the the knives that pinned her to the tree cut more into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 pm

The dark Makai laughed. He raised the katana. Suddenly a foot landed in his face sending him flying through the air. The illusion cancelled itself out. Makai hit the ground his scythe drawn, "Damn bastard. How did you get out of my mind!"

The dark Makai laughed,"Shishishishishi it doesn't matter because now i'm going to kill you!" Makai appeared in fornt of him punching the figure right in the face. His chains wrapped around him and started to reel him in. The dark makaia started to dissolve into the other.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Maeve raised her head watched, and then shut her eyes. Every time my body goes numb that damn poison makes the pain return... this is unbearable...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Makai tsked as the other Makai was fused back into his body. He walked over to Maeve. He grabbed one of the knives, "Sorry this is going to be a bit painful..." He ripped the knife out along with the other one. He then ripped the chains off catching her as she dropped/
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Maeve winced slightly as the knives were removed and then fell limply into his arms. Her blood covered his hands, as her various wounds started healing up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Makai riased his right hand, "Innocence activate..." a cross appeared on his chest. Wind spiralled around him. A light glow appeared on his hands, "This may feel a bit strange..." His hands seemzed to faze right through her. The glow bubbeled as it absorbed the poison. Bringing his hand out a dark purple mist and a green mist was within thue bubble. He flicked his wrist. The bubble shot of his hand and crashed into a rock. The poison dissolved into the air.

His hand glowed again as he repeated the process.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

She opened her eyes and watched, her eyes still looked a very dull gray compared to their usual silvery color.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Makai tossed the last of the poison. His hands glowed a light blue. He placed his hands on her stomach and they fazed through her. A blue glow radiated through Maeve's body slowly healing her wounds and replenishing her blood.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Maeve's eyes started to return to their normal silvery state, and her skin slowly went back to normal. She shut her eyes and took in deep breathes as she felt her body regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Makai pulled his hands out and fell back coughing. He raised his hand and coughed into his palm. Blood started to drip from his mouth.He pulled his hand back and wiped the blood off. He then wiped the blood from his lips and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Maeve opened her eyes and looked at him, " T-thank... you... " She wiped a hand across her face to remove some of the blood that had dried there.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Makai smiled at her not a fake smile but a real one, "No problem happy to help. And....sorry about what just happened. I doubt saying sorry is enough......"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Maeve looked down, " It's fine... I've had worse... " She smiled a little, " I just had forgotten... " Her voice trailed off, as she was obviously remembering something.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Makai walked over to her. He knelt and engulfed her in a warm hug, "Now-now lets get you to the hospital." He picked her up bridal style. A chain shot forth and grabbed her Sword. The chain lifted it into the air.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Her cheeks reddened slightly and she looked kinda uncomfortable, but she kept quiet, knowing it was pointless to protest this time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Makai took off leaping into the trees. He jumped from branch to branch heading back to headquarters. he hit the ground with a thud and ran off again. He arrived at the gate. He didn't evne bother telling it to open. He raised his left foot and kicked the gate down with ease. He ran in heading to the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next