Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Maeve Kanda

A day in the Order - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Maeve closed her eyes and rested in his arms. Though her wounds had healed for the most part, the damage done to her energy from 'Eye of Horus' still remained.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Makai walked into the hospital wing and settled Maeve on an empty bed. The nurse walked over, "What did she do this time?" Makai whispered into her ear about what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Maeve opened her eyes when she felt the bed under her. She looked at the nurse and knew she'd get a scolding for being so foolish.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Makai sighed and whispered to the nurse, "Please don't scold her its technically my fault for not realising he was out." The nurse nodded in understanding. The hgiher ups and most of the head nurses knew about his 'condition'.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Maeve watched them with a curious expression. She sat up and winced slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Makai walked over to Maeve and carefully laid her back down, "Maeve-chan lie down please its not healthy to strain yourself."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm

She looked at him and frowned, " Tch. I'm not straining myself. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Makai frowned. He touched her forehead with his right index finger, "Innocence Activate..." A light blue glow appeared. The blue glow traveled into Maeve's body and forced her into a peaceful sleep. Makai walked to the nurse, "I'll leave everything to you." He left the hospital wing heading to his own room.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Maeve lay asleep in the bed as the nurse treated her remaining wounds. As she treated one of the wounds over Maeve's chest she frowned upon noting the tattoo on Maeve's chest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Makai walked into his room ignoring the other exorcists. He slammed the door shut., He drew his scythe and threw it into a wall in anger. He punched one of the walls making it crumble, "God damn it!" He collapsed on one knee coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:03 pm

As the nurse was writing down some of the information on Maeve's condition, including the information about her tattoo, a hand grabbed the clipboard from her, " Hey- " Her eyes widened upon seeing Kanda Yuu.

" I think you better leave out everything concerning her healing rate and that tattoo. " His voice was cold, and serious. " No one can know about those things. Understand? " He tore her report up, " Rewrite it, and leave those out. "

The nurse glared at him, but she knew he was right about this matter, she took the clipboard from him and walked away.

Kanda walked over beside Maeve's bed and frowned, " Tch. You really are an idiot, I swear, you're lucky I heard about this. " He spoke quietly, then turned away and glanced at the head nurse on his way out, making sure she wasn't writing those details into her report, then he left the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Makai grabbed his scythe and headed to the training room to let loose some steam. Walking to a panel he staretd to press buttons taking teh training level up to 500% combat readiness. He stepped int the center. Hundreds of Akuma like machine practice dummies popped out of th ground. Each took the form of a Level 3 Akuma. There was hundreds of Level 2 and Level 1s as well.

Makai threw off his cloak and white shirt to reveal a fish net shirt. he threw the fish net shirt off tas well to show his 6 pack and well tonned yet scared body. His articles of clothing hit the ground. A large crater formed beneath them. He drew his scythe, "Innocence Activate!" Wind spiralled around him. He lunged forth swingingh is scythe destroying ten Level 2 Akuma. His chain flew forward. The chain segments broke appart and were connected to each other by a glowing light. The chain pieces grew spikes and tore the AKuma dummies apart.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 pm

A few hours later Maeve woke up, she looked overall better, but she looked a little drained still. She went to get up when the head nurse hurried over to her, " Don't even think of leaving to go train again! " The nurse carried a tray with some soup and tea on it. She set it on Maeve's lap once Maeve had sat up, " I talked to the Chief briefly not too long ago, you're to stay in bed until you're completely recovered. " Her voice was very stern.

Maeve sighed and ate the soup slowly, " Can I at least bathe... to get all this blood out of my hair? " She held up a bunch of her usually silver hair, that was currently stained red.

" Finish eating and then we shall see. " The head nurse walked away, as Maeve continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Makai swung his scythe unleashing a blast of wind sickles. The sicklestore through the Akuma practice dummies.More dummies popped up number in the thousands. Makai launched himself forward. he swung his scythe unleashing a blast of wind. The wind slammed into the dummies and tore them to pieces. He slammed his scythe into the ground,

Ten large tornado's shot up sucking in the Akuma dummies and crushed them. Makai kicked off the ground and spun on his scythe kicking a dummy in the head. He landed and axe kicked another into the ground crushing its head.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Kanda walked into the training room and leaned against the wall, watching Makai. He had heard Makai was the one who had brought Maeve back to the hospital. As he watched Makai, his golem buzzed slightly, " Kanda. Maeve is up, you wanted me to inform you...? "
Kanda nodded, " Don't let her run away this time. I'll be there in a moment. " He left the training room and headed towards the hospital wing.

Maeve sipped her tea and looked up to see her 'brother' looking at her from the foot of her bed.
" Do you realize how stupid you are?! You almost killed yourself, and ruined everything! "
Maeve sighed and set her cup down, " I only planned on training, not getting into a fight... and since when do you care about such matters, Kanda? " She hadn't called him by his first name in ages, and they both wanted to keep their background as secret as possible. Not like the Order had made it easy though, by giving Maeve the same name as him.
" Since it involved me covering for you! " He leaned forward slightly and lowered his voice, " If they find out about what you are, then who knows what they'll do. " He let out a sigh and then turned away, " Don't take such pointless risks again, Maeve. " He walked away.
Maeve picked up her tea cup and brought it to her lips, " I'll keep it in mind next time... " She muttered then sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Makai ducked under one of the akuma. He kicked up breaking its jaw. He gripped his scythe and cleaved the dummy in half. He punched another breaking its head. He leapt over the next. Sickels of wind flew downwards slamming into the akuma slicing them to bits. Makai landed on the ground. He opened his mouth and unleashed a blast of wind. The wind slammed into the Akuma and sent them flying through the air.

Wind engufled his scythe. He swung it and unleashed a massiv crescent moon shaped blade of wind. The wind blade tore through the akuma. More popped up.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Maeve finished eating and convinced the nurse to at least let her walk around for a bit. She first bathed and changed her clothes, since hers were in tatters. Then she walked to the training room and sat against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Makai leapt over an Akuma and sliced it in half. He split his scythe into two twin bladed scythes. He swung the first and unleashed a wind blade. The blade shot through twenty level 1, 13 Level 2 and 5 Level 3 Akuma. He dashed forward and kicked one in the chin. He propelled himself up and sliced the dummy right down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Maeve watched, and kept completely silent. She didn't want someone to go tattle to the nurse where she was.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Lightning cackled from Makai's body. He slammed a fist into the ground, "Lightning chain." A bolt of lightning shot forth. The lightning bolt split into a hundred smaller bolts. The bolts struck an Akuma each and destroyed the dummy. Makai charged forward. Lightning surrounding his left fist. He fuse dhis scythes together and punched a dummy. Lightning shot forth and blew a hole through it along with ten behind it.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Maeve stood up and walked from the training room. She walked over to a tall window and sat on it's sill and gazed outside.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Sweat rolled down Makai's body. He swung his scythe cleaving the last training dummy in half. He walked over to his cloak and pulled out a white towel and started to dab himself down.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm

" Maeve? Maeve?! " The nurse turned the corner and found Maeve sitting by the window. " Come now Maeve, you need to get back to the infirmary. "

Obediently Maeve followed the nurse and went back to the infirmary with her. Once there she lay the bed and stared out the window nearby.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Makai left the training room his cloths slung over his shoulder. His towel around his neck revealing his upper torso to the world. His was in one hand was he walked. He walked into his room and grabbed a clean white shirt and tossed in before grabbing a cloak. Throwing his scythe into the corner of his room he went for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Maeve remained on her bed, and didn't move, like she was told. She closed her eyes and listened closely to the sounds around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next