Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Maeve Kanda

A day in the Order - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Maeve blushed slightly and looked down, " H-hai... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Makai wrapped an arm around her waist. He leaned in to her ear pulling her closer to him and whispered, "I truly do love it when you blush." He kissed her softly on the neck.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Maeve's eyes widened and she blushed much more. " W-what? " She tensed slightly as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Makai held her to him. he smiled down he pressed his forehead to hers. He looked her in the eys. His own eyes softened along with his features. He leaned in and kissed her on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Maeve blushed more and looked around nervously, noticing several of the Finders and Exorcists in the room where watching them, " W-what are you doing? "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Makai smiled at her. He turned to the other order members. His eyes turned cold. They all gulped and started to back away. he turned his attention back to Maeve, "Lets just say i've fallen for you."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Maeve blinked and looked at him. Her cheeks were bright red, and she looked a little confused. " But... I-I don't understand how... " She looked down, How anyone can love a thing like me...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Makai smiled, "How hm. How does anything work these days? You fall for someone you fall for them it just can't be helped." He wrapped his other arm around her and held her close to him.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Maeve blushed more as she felt herself be pulled close to him, " ... but you hardly know me... " She looked down for a moment then looked at him, " ...and yet you saved me... "
He's so different from Yuu... Yuu would never do such things, especially in front of others... and yet is there anything wrong with this...? She mentally sighed, I'm such a dog of the Order.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Makai smiled at her, "I hardly no anything about you yes. But it shouldn't really matter who we are or where we come from no." He leaned in cupping a hand around Maeve's chin. He kissed her softly on the lips.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Maeve hesitated at first then her lips responded to his kiss, and she softly kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Makai's arms wrapped around Maeve holding her tight. He deepended the kiss. His eyes focused on Maeve alone.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Maeve closed her eyes and continued to kiss him back. No... there's nothing wrong with this... It's ok to feel this way...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Makai's tongue pressed against' Maeve's lips. His tongue asked for entrance into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Her eyes opened slightly and she hesitantly opened her mouth, allowing his tongue in. At the same moment she glanced around, nervously, at the other people in the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Makai's tongue slid into Maeve's mouth. His tongue moved about tasting her. His left eye turned to face the finders and exorcists. As it dikd he blasted murderous intent at them. THey ran off in fear. Makai turned back to Maeve and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Maeve closed her eyes once again as she felt his tongue move around her mouth, and she continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Makai pulled back allowing them to breath. He smiled down at Maeve a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Maeve opened her eyes and looked up at him. She smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Makai gripped Maeve and picked her up holding her bridal style, "How about we go somewhere with less eyes? I'm getting sick of acting around other people.I feel like being myself for once." he sped forward heading to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Maeve blushed a bit as she was picked up, and remained silent as he ran with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Makai leapt down and landed beneath a tree. He leaned back and slid down it into a seated position with Maeve in his arms. He pushed some hair out of her face, "Your absolutely Beautiful you know that?' his entire features started to soften he no longer looked like a cold blood killer but someone who has never seen the effects of war in his life.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Maeve blushed a little and looked down. With her hair pushed out of her face, Makai was now able to see the full extent the scar on her left eye. It was a thick gruesome looking line that ran from her cheek bone up over her forehead and into her hair on her scalp.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Makai placed a hand on her head and smiled. His eyes looking into hers, "Even with that scar i still find you beautiful." he pulled her in resting her head against his chest. His other arm wrapped around her body.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Maeve relaxed in his arms a bit, the rigidness she had seemed to hold before, now faded away. " You... don't find it disgusting...? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next